Motion Controllers Heason Technology works closely with Baldor and Delta Tau for board level and system based motion controllers for linear and rotary servo and stepper motor systems.
Baldor offers a wide range of scalable motion control products to suit many different applications. Formats include PCI bus; standalone units with USB, CANopen, serial and Ethernet interfaces; and as intelligent programmable drives for use in single or multiaxis systems with between 1 and 16 axes of coordinated control. Baldor also offers real-time Ethernet Powerlink solutions with its e-100 range of machine and motion controls.
Delta Tau 's unique " MACRO" communications protocol offers unrivalled flexibility for the most demanding motion applications. An extensive choice of board level and system based products include the multi-axis Geo Brick family controlling up to 16 axes of mixed servo and stepping motors.
- Multi-Axis up to 32 Axes Per Controller
- Full Multi-tasking Capabilities
- PC Based Versions PCI, ISA, Compact PCI, PC104
- Stand-alone Varients RS232, USB, Ethernet
- Forward/Inverse Kinematic Functions
- Servo/Stepper/Induction Motor Control
Call our sales hotline on +44 (0) 1403 755855